INDIA: Cadbury Schweppes offers to buy outstanding 49% in Cadbury India
Cadbury Schweppes Plc has announced that it is to acquire the outstanding 49% minority in its Indian subsidiary, Cadbury India Ltd. In a statement Cadbury's said that subject the statutory approval the deal will be through a voluntary offer of 500 Rupees per share in cash. An offer, it said which values the minority at 8,749m Rupees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director