USA: Cadbury Schweppes Names Brad Irwin as Mott's President
Brad Irwin has been named President of Mott's Inc. by London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), effective immediately. He replaces Gil Cassagne, who has been promoted by Cadbury Schweppes to Managing Director-Asia Pacific overseeing the firm's beverage and confectionery business.Irwin joins Mott's from Procter & Gamble where he held a number of senior management positions, his most recent as general manager of the company's Korean operations.Irwin joined Procter & Gamble in 1980. After gaining experience on a wide range of brands, he was named Marketing Director-Procter & Gamble Netherlands in 1989. In 1992, he was named marketing director for the company's laundry brands, which includes well-known products like Tide, Cheer, Era, Gain and Bold.Prior to his 1996 appointment to Korea, he was General Manager-Fabric Softener and New Fabric Care Products for Procter & Gamble North America.A native of Darien, CT, Irwin graduated from Amherst College in 1980 with a double major in Economics and Political Science.Active in the community he currently holds several leadership positions in community and charitable organizations.Mott's, Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, Conn. and is the nation's leading producer of branded apple sauce and apple juice. Other well-known products made by Mott's include Mott's Fruitsations, Hawaiian Punch Fruit Drinks, Clamato, Grandma's Molasses, the number one brand of Molasses in America, Holland House and Mr & Mrs T, the top selling cocktail mixers in the United States, Rose's, the nation's leading brand of lime juice and grenadine and Austin Powers Shagadelic Shakers. More information about Mott's can be found on its web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends