USA: Cadbury Schweppes Names Brad Irwin as Mott's President
Brad Irwin has been named President of Mott's Inc. by London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), effective immediately. He replaces Gil Cassagne, who has been promoted by Cadbury Schweppes to Managing Director-Asia Pacific overseeing the firm's beverage and confectionery business.Irwin joins Mott's from Procter & Gamble where he held a number of senior management positions, his most recent as general manager of the company's Korean operations.Irwin joined Procter & Gamble in 1980. After gaining experience on a wide range of brands, he was named Marketing Director-Procter & Gamble Netherlands in 1989. In 1992, he was named marketing director for the company's laundry brands, which includes well-known products like Tide, Cheer, Era, Gain and Bold.Prior to his 1996 appointment to Korea, he was General Manager-Fabric Softener and New Fabric Care Products for Procter & Gamble North America.A native of Darien, CT, Irwin graduated from Amherst College in 1980 with a double major in Economics and Political Science.Active in the community he currently holds several leadership positions in community and charitable organizations.Mott's, Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, Conn. and is the nation's leading producer of branded apple sauce and apple juice. Other well-known products made by Mott's include Mott's Fruitsations, Hawaiian Punch Fruit Drinks, Clamato, Grandma's Molasses, the number one brand of Molasses in America, Holland House and Mr & Mrs T, the top selling cocktail mixers in the United States, Rose's, the nation's leading brand of lime juice and grenadine and Austin Powers Shagadelic Shakers. More information about Mott's can be found on its web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research