US: Cadbury Schweppes launches third Dr Pepper extension
The company said today (21 November) that the new flavour, Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr Pepper, will be available for a limited time and follows the success of two earlier limited extensions for the brand - Cherry Vanilla and Berries & Cream.
CSAB vice president of marketing Andrew Springate said: "Based on consumer response, we expect Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr Pepper will have a strong and devoted following."
Earlier this month, Cadbury Schweppes confirmed that it has decided to demerge its North American drinks unit from its confectionary operations. The announcement ended months of speculation as to whether Cadbury Schweppes would sell off the unit.
Shares in the Dr Pepper Snapple Group officially begun trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday (7 May). Headlines accompanying the first few days of this newly-listed soft drinks group wer...
Shares of the Dr Pepper Snapple Group have officially begun trading on the New York Stock Exchange, away from former owner Cadbury Schweppes....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has begun a marketing stunt for its 7UP soft drinks brand, aligned with recent UFO sightings across Florida in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes has received the go-ahead from shareholders to demerge its North American drinks business....
Cadbury Schweppes has issued a first quarter trading update, whilst maintaining that the demerger of its US soft drinks business remains on schedule....
The former president and COO of Coca-Cola Bottling Philadelphia has joined the board of Skinny Nutrional Corp. in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes has appointed four new members to the board of directors of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, its US beverages subsidiary, including the former Coca-Cola COO Jack Stahl. The other appointment...
Cadbury Schweppes has outlined plans to split its shares following the proposed demerger of its US soft drinks business, which is due to complete in May....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends