US: Cadbury Schweppes joins Coca-Cola at Carl's Jr., Hardee's
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has secured a "multi-year" fountain beverage sales agreement with Carl's Jr. and Hardee's restaurants in the US.
Under the terms of the new contract, announced yesterday (7 February), CSAB will have two fountain brands available in all of the Carl's Jr. and Hardee's restaurants in the country, including Dr Pepper and either Diet Dr Pepper or Squirt , depending on location. Currently, CSAB has two fountain brands at Carl's Jr., with the new agreement adding a second fountain brand in Hardee's more than 1,700 US restaurants.
"Carl's Jr. and Hardee's are great brands with a passionate consumer following, much like Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper and Squirt, " said Dave Rollins, senior vice president of fountain foodservice sales at CSAB. "We are very proud to have been with CKE at every step of way, and we're looking forward to building on our relationship with innovative, strategic customer marketing programmes that resonate with their guests."
Further specific details were not disclosed.
Earlier this year, the Coca-Cola Co. renewed its contract with Carl's Jr. and Hardee's parent company, CKE Restaurants, to supply the chains with brands including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid and Dasani.
Brick Brewing Co has renewed its contract with Canada Dry Mott's to manufacture, package and represent Mott's Clamato Original and Extra Spicy Caesar beverages in Canada....
Speculation is growing that Cadbury Schweppes intends to sell its Australian soft drinks arm, after it announced a review of the business this week....
A Chicago businessman has filed a lawsuit against The Coca-Cola Co., accusing the soft drinks giant of stealing the Zero brand name....
Dr Pepper is joining forces with actor Kelsey Grammer and basketball player Julius Ervin in a new advertising campaign in the US....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has acquired a minority stake in Hydrive Energy in the US....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a slight lift in sales and profits for its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The CEO of Foster's Group is set to leave the Australian company today (21 July)....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends