SINGAPORE: Cadbury-Schweppes issues S$100m bond
Cadbury-Schweppes, the UK-based food and beverage company, has issued S$100m (US$55m) in fixed rate notes, a lead manager of Standard Chartered Bank is reported to have said on Friday. The bond launch is made up of two tranches - a S$50 million five-year portion carrying a fixed rate of interest of 3.81% and a six-year tranche with an interest rate of 4.07%, the bank said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign