UK: Cadbury Schweppes director to step down
Cadbury Schweppes has said that one of its directors is to leave the company.
Rick Braddock, a non-executive director since 1997, will retire from the Cadbury board on 24 May, the company said today (30 March).
Cadbury chairman Sir John Sunderland praised Braddock's "wise counsel" as head of the company's remuneration committee.
Earlier this month, Cadbury, which owns drinks brands including Dr Pepper and Snapple, said it will separate its Americas drinks operations from its confectionery business.
Calories from beverages shipped to schools has decreased due to the beverage industry's progress implementing the National School Beverage Guidelines....
Cadbury Schweppes has remained silent on reports that it has turned down a second offer for its US drinks business....
Giant Eagle's purchase of the LeNature's plant in Latrobe could be aborted due to allegations that the grocery chain threatened another bidder....
Cadbury Schweppes has denied that it has chosen to demerge its US drinks business as opposed to selling it outright....
Giant Eagle has pipped Cadbury Schweppes' Americas unit to acquire a bottling and water plant from bankrupt soft drinks company Le-Nature's in the US....
Tata Tea is looking to make a foray into the US soft drinks market, according to reports....
Cadbury Schweppes has posted a marked slide in profits for the first half of 2007....
Cadbury Schweppes has delayed the sale process for its US drinks business due to the current "extreme volatility" of the debt markets....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China