UK: Cadbury Schweppes director to step down
Cadbury Schweppes has said that one of its directors is to leave the company.
Rick Braddock, a non-executive director since 1997, will retire from the Cadbury board on 24 May, the company said today (30 March).
Cadbury chairman Sir John Sunderland praised Braddock's "wise counsel" as head of the company's remuneration committee.
Earlier this month, Cadbury, which owns drinks brands including Dr Pepper and Snapple, said it will separate its Americas drinks operations from its confectionery business.
Calories from beverages shipped to schools has decreased due to the beverage industry's progress implementing the National School Beverage Guidelines....
Cadbury Schweppes has remained silent on reports that it has turned down a second offer for its US drinks business....
Giant Eagle's purchase of the LeNature's plant in Latrobe could be aborted due to allegations that the grocery chain threatened another bidder....
Cadbury Schweppes has denied that it has chosen to demerge its US drinks business as opposed to selling it outright....
Giant Eagle has pipped Cadbury Schweppes' Americas unit to acquire a bottling and water plant from bankrupt soft drinks company Le-Nature's in the US....
Tata Tea is looking to make a foray into the US soft drinks market, according to reports....
Cadbury Schweppes has posted a marked slide in profits for the first half of 2007....
Cadbury Schweppes has delayed the sale process for its US drinks business due to the current "extreme volatility" of the debt markets....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages