UK: Cadbury Schweppes cools Australian unit sale rumours - report
Cadbury Schweppes has silenced rumours it may sell its Australian and New Zealand drinks business, according to reports.
A spokesperson for the company told Dow Jones yesterday (9 January) that media reports about a sale of the unit were simply speculation adding: "We don't have any plans to sell it."
Last year, Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) announced plans to demerge its confectionery and drinks operations, leading to suggestions that it may be looking to sell its Australian and New Zealand beverages unit.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has been moved to announce its non-endorsement of a mini-tender offer in the US....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed former president of Snapple Distributors Jack Belsito as chairman....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed Gil Cassagne, formerly CEO of Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages, to the position of chairman....
A former executive at Fuze Beverage has joined Purple Beverage Company as vice president of operations and logistics....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted a lift in sales and profits for its first quarter since separating from Cadbury Schweppes....
Alternative beverages producer Boo Koo has announced the appointment of three former Cadbury's executives as board directors....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) said it would be interested in acquiring the Schweppes brand from Cadbury, the chief executive told reporters today (15 May)....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Carlsberg makes non-alcoholic brand organic
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends