UK: Cadbury Schweppes cools Australian unit sale rumours - report
Cadbury Schweppes has silenced rumours it may sell its Australian and New Zealand drinks business, according to reports.
A spokesperson for the company told Dow Jones yesterday (9 January) that media reports about a sale of the unit were simply speculation adding: "We don't have any plans to sell it."
Last year, Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) announced plans to demerge its confectionery and drinks operations, leading to suggestions that it may be looking to sell its Australian and New Zealand beverages unit.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has been moved to announce its non-endorsement of a mini-tender offer in the US....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed former president of Snapple Distributors Jack Belsito as chairman....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed Gil Cassagne, formerly CEO of Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages, to the position of chairman....
A former executive at Fuze Beverage has joined Purple Beverage Company as vice president of operations and logistics....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted a lift in sales and profits for its first quarter since separating from Cadbury Schweppes....
Alternative beverages producer Boo Koo has announced the appointment of three former Cadbury's executives as board directors....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) said it would be interested in acquiring the Schweppes brand from Cadbury, the chief executive told reporters today (15 May)....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages