US: Cadbury Schweppes adds to bottled water stable
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has launched two water brands to its portfolio in the US.
The company said today (6 November) that Antioxidant Water and LYTeWater will be available nationwide.
Snapple Antioxidant Water features seven flavours, including tropical mango, grape pomegranate and strawberry acai flavours. LYTeWater, which the company said will complement the Snapple Antioxidant Water line, is a mineral enhanced water with electrolytes from magnesium, manganese, calcium and zinc.
"We know that consumers are looking for healthier options that include antioxidants, vitamins and electrolytes when choosing beverages," said Bryan Mazur, vice president and general manager of Snapple. "The launch of Antioxidant Water and LYTeWater provides consumers with nutrient-packed, great tasting alternatives to traditional bottled water."
Snapple Antioxidant Water is available in 20oz. single bottles for between US$1.39 and $1.59, while Snapple LYTeWater will be offered in 20oz./6-pack packages as well as 1-litre single-serve bottles for $1.00 to $1.69 per unit.
Notwithstanding a disappointing performance from carbonates in 2006 as a result of a C02 shortage, recent years have seen strong growth in the South African soft drinks market. Richard Corbett of rese...
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has begun a marketing stunt for its 7UP soft drinks brand, aligned with recent UFO sightings across Florida in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes has received the go-ahead from shareholders to demerge its North American drinks business....
Cadbury Schweppes has issued a first quarter trading update, whilst maintaining that the demerger of its US soft drinks business remains on schedule....
Cadbury Schweppes has appointed four new members to the board of directors of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, its US beverages subsidiary, including the former Coca-Cola COO Jack Stahl. The other appointment...
Cadbury Schweppes has outlined plans to split its shares following the proposed demerger of its US soft drinks business, which is due to complete in May....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Newer beverage lines continue to drive growth in the US soft drink market, which enlarged by 1.3% in 2007, according to figures released this week....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends