CANADA: Cadbury announces local appointment
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has announced the appointment of Andy Bayfield as vice president and general manager of Canadian operations.
Bayfield will oversee the entire Canadian beverage business, leading both the sales and marketing teams, the company said.
Bayfield joined Cadbury Beverages Canada in 1991 and most recently served as vice president of sales for its juice and drinks division.
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
The announcement that Cadbury Schweppes is looking to split its beverage operations in the US from its confectionery unit may be music to its investors' ears, but where will a potential buyer come fro...
Cadbury Schweppes shares continue to rise amidst speculation that the company plans to split its sweets and drinks units....
Cott has introduced a shareowner rights plan to protect itself from a hostile takeover....
Cott Corp. has confirmed that it is in talks with "interested parties" with a view to a possible merger. Reports on Friday (13 April) suggested that the Canada-based store-brand beverage producer is i...
Cott Corp. is rumoured to be in talks with private equity firms to merge with the beverage arm of Cadbury Schweppes....
Cadbury Schweppes has said that one of its directors is to leave the company....
The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has completed its acquisition of the distribution and bottling rights for three Cadbury Schweppes brands in Northern California....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research