AUSTRALIA: Cabonne to raise $22m for expansion
The Australian winemaker Cabonne Ltd announced yesterday that it was looking to raise over A$22m to help drive its expansion as demand for its wines grew in the US and UK markets. The group is transforming itself from a bulk winemaker into a super premium producer and is also changing its name to Reynolds Wines. It is now turning to the stock market to raise the money via a rights issue and a placement of cumulative converting preference shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m