AUSTRALIA: Cabonne raises A$8m in rights issue
Cabonne, the Australian winemaker, announced today that it had raised A$8.09m through a renounceable rights issue of ordinary shares. The company also plans to raise another A$12.5m with a placement of converting preference shares to exploit a strong demand in sales. The success of the rights issue, the company said today, reflected the appreciation of the progress made by the company on its strategy of becoming a fully integrated multi-branded wine company with established international distribution channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign