USA: C2, Inc.'s Total Logistic Control Awarded Logistics Contract for Guinness Bass US Business
C2, Inc. announced today its operating subsidiary, Total Logistic Control ("TLC"), has been awarded a national logistics contract from Guinness Bass Import Company, Inc. of Stamford, Connecticut. The annual volume associated with this contract is anticipated to be approximately $12 million. The new logistic system, developed by Total Logistic Control, re-engineers the entire U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch