USA: C-bridge Moves Aggressively Into Australasian B2B Internet Services
C-bridge Internet Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBIS), the provider of c-commerce solutions, formally announced the launch of its Australasian practice, and the opening of its offices in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. Among those clients engaging in this exciting new region is the Australian brewing, wine, and entertainment business, Fosters Brewing Group. "Internet-enabled business practices are having a global impact on the way companies are doing business, throughout their supply chains and directly with their customers," said Joe Bellini, president & CEO of C-bridge. "Forward-thinking companies like Fosters recognize the importance of valid and reliable business analysis as a means of guiding their efforts. C-bridge offers a uniquely robust analytic methodology, and welcomes this increasing awareness." The Australasian region is rapidly becoming a global market force, with many companies looking to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities of Internet-enabled business processes. C-bridge's presence in Australasia will enable the innovative Web integrator to further meet the needs of a geometrically expanding B2B market in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and in business hubs throughout Asia Pacific. The company's expansion is rooted in its commitment to customers and the conviction that the best way to ensure the success of its clients is through its local presence and its supplying expertise. "C-bridge is all about helping our customers to win in this new world of e-commerce," said Tony Killin, regional practice director for Australasia. "With our highly skilled team of leading-edge consultants and our substantial e-commerce knowledge and experience, we are able to break the bonds of traditional timeframes, helping our clients rapidly attain Internet capability."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends