UK: Côtes du Rhône launches ad campaign
Côtes du Rhône, the regional French wine body, has launched a UK advertising campaign to be aired this week.
The campaign, which will break on 25 September and moves away from the cartoon hedgehog and hippo concept, will be supported by a GBP565,000 (US$1.05m) investment.
With the strap-line " Think Red, Think Côtes du Rhône Wines", the ad will run until the end of the year.
The three versions of the advert show the Côtes du Rhône glass appearing in unexpected situations.
"We wanted to keep the strengths of our previous campaign, but build on these and develop a more adult tone which can be enjoyed and understood by our core target audience," said Olivier Legrand, UK export manger, Inter Rhône.
"We believe that this new campaign really underlines the modern and unique side of the wines."
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row