UK: Côtes du Rhône launches ad campaign
Côtes du Rhône, the regional French wine body, has launched a UK advertising campaign to be aired this week.
The campaign, which will break on 25 September and moves away from the cartoon hedgehog and hippo concept, will be supported by a GBP565,000 (US$1.05m) investment.
With the strap-line " Think Red, Think Côtes du Rhône Wines", the ad will run until the end of the year.
The three versions of the advert show the Côtes du Rhône glass appearing in unexpected situations.
"We wanted to keep the strengths of our previous campaign, but build on these and develop a more adult tone which can be enjoyed and understood by our core target audience," said Olivier Legrand, UK export manger, Inter Rhône.
"We believe that this new campaign really underlines the modern and unique side of the wines."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts