UK: Côtes du Rhône gets radio push
Inter-Rhône is looking to run an advertising push on regional radio in the UK.
The promotional body for Côtes du Rhône wines said yesterday (29 June) that it would run the campaign across the UK from September, at a total investment of GBP275,000 (US$505,000).
Inter-Rhône has kicked off the move by agreeing a six-month sponsorship deal with London radio station Heart 106.2. The sponsorship of Heart's 'Late Show' begins next month.
"We are delighted to have secured this partnership with Heart 106.2, enabling us to communicate on a regular basis with their wine loving audience," said François Drounau, export manager of Inter-Rhône. "We are sure that the quality and diversity of Côtes du Rhône wines will be a perfect partner for listeners to the Late Show."
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban