UK: Côtes du Rhône gets radio push
Inter-Rhône is looking to run an advertising push on regional radio in the UK.
The promotional body for Côtes du Rhône wines said yesterday (29 June) that it would run the campaign across the UK from September, at a total investment of GBP275,000 (US$505,000).
Inter-Rhône has kicked off the move by agreeing a six-month sponsorship deal with London radio station Heart 106.2. The sponsorship of Heart's 'Late Show' begins next month.
"We are delighted to have secured this partnership with Heart 106.2, enabling us to communicate on a regular basis with their wine loving audience," said François Drounau, export manager of Inter-Rhône. "We are sure that the quality and diversity of Côtes du Rhône wines will be a perfect partner for listeners to the Late Show."
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery