UK: Côtes du Rhône gets radio push
Inter-Rhône is looking to run an advertising push on regional radio in the UK.
The promotional body for Côtes du Rhône wines said yesterday (29 June) that it would run the campaign across the UK from September, at a total investment of GBP275,000 (US$505,000).
Inter-Rhône has kicked off the move by agreeing a six-month sponsorship deal with London radio station Heart 106.2. The sponsorship of Heart's 'Late Show' begins next month.
"We are delighted to have secured this partnership with Heart 106.2, enabling us to communicate on a regular basis with their wine loving audience," said François Drounau, export manager of Inter-Rhône. "We are sure that the quality and diversity of Côtes du Rhône wines will be a perfect partner for listeners to the Late Show."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts