FRANCE: Côtes de Bordeaux trade body appoints new head
The Union des Côtes de Bordeaux trade body has appointed appointed Audrey Bourolleau as its new director.
She succeeds Christophe Château, who has taken up a post at Bordeaux wine trade federation the CIVB (Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux).
Bourolleau, 29, was previously the head of trade marketing for the Middle East and Africa region at stationery, lighters and shavers group BIC. She has also worked for wine group Baron Philippe de Rothschild.
One her main tasks will be to pilot a strong marketing push a for the new AOC Côtes-de-Bordeaux appellation on the French and overseas markets.
The Union des Côtes de Bordeaux represents 1,500 members and a production area of almost 13,500 hectares - the equivalent of 17% of Bordeaux vineyards.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO