FRANCE: Côtes de Bordeaux trade body appoints new head
The Union des Côtes de Bordeaux trade body has appointed appointed Audrey Bourolleau as its new director.
She succeeds Christophe Château, who has taken up a post at Bordeaux wine trade federation the CIVB (Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux).
Bourolleau, 29, was previously the head of trade marketing for the Middle East and Africa region at stationery, lighters and shavers group BIC. She has also worked for wine group Baron Philippe de Rothschild.
One her main tasks will be to pilot a strong marketing push a for the new AOC Côtes-de-Bordeaux appellation on the French and overseas markets.
The Union des Côtes de Bordeaux represents 1,500 members and a production area of almost 13,500 hectares - the equivalent of 17% of Bordeaux vineyards.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends