US: By doing nothing, Trinity is number one bestseller
Trinity Springs Ltd only began full time operation in May 1998 and by doing absolutely nothing at all to its water, it has gone nationwide and its one and a half litre bottle is now the US best seller in still packaged water throughout natural food stores.
All bottled waters in the US are disinfected but Trinity spring water is completely protected from all pollution by its environment and, is considered one of the world's most rare, pristine sources of water on the planet.
Situated on the edge of the vast Idaho wilderness, the Trinity spring is deep and geothermal and flows through a crystal lined fault that is deeper than two miles and is protected by the Idaho Batholith, a massive underground formation of granite that is 23,000 square miles around and 20 miles deep.
Trinity is available in individual PET plastic bottles in three sizes and after only 11 months on the market was seventh best selling water in the Natural Foods channel in the US.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
While the UK bottled water market has grown over recent years, low per capita consumption in comparison with European average gives water marketers much reason for optimism. Ben Cooper reviews a repor...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
Coca Cola is planning to invest €20m in a new production line at its plant at Socx near Dunkirk in northern France....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Efes Breweries has posted its consolidated financial results for the quarter to 31 March 2005....
Boost Drinks has launched a new addition to its soft drinks range....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China