AUSTRALIA: Buyers lined up for winery sales
Administrator Ferrier Hodgson said buyers were lining up and a single purchaser had agreed to buy the majority of the Hill Group's assets, primarily three South Australian wineries.
Bruce Carter, receiver manager of Barrington Estates, which has wine assets in South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia, said the sale process was going well and offers would close on May 31.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends