USA: BuyerLink Networks and CPG Pepsi Bottlers, Inc. Bring Online Ordering to Beverage Industry
BuyerLink Networks, a leading provider of online marketplaces serving the $3.9 trillion food and beverage industries, today announced it has signed an agreement with CPG Pepsi Bottlers, Inc., the cooperative of independent Pepsi bottlers, to build and host an online marketplace for all cooperative members and their suppliers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery