UK: Butcombe Brewery to distribute Sierra Nevada Brewing Co brand
Click through to view Sierra Nevada Brewing Co's Pale Ale
Butcombe Brewery is to distribute Sierra Nevada Brewing Company's Pale Ale on draught in the UK's south west.
The deal, which starts this month, gives Butcombe exclusive rights to the Californian craft beer in the region, the Bristol-based brewer said today (20 May). Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, 5% abv, is the UK's “fastest-selling” American pale ale, Butcombe said.
Butcombe's MD Guy Newell said: “Sierra Nevada has set the standard for artisan brewers worldwide and for Butcombe to win the exclusive rights to distribute its sensational pale ale is fantastic news for us and our customers.”
The performance of the craft beer sub-category dominates the brewing headlines. Larry Nelson takes an in-depth look at the numbers and details Boston Beer Co's position as the driving force for craft ...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends