Product Launch - US: Burn Stewart Distillers' Bunnahabhain Toiteach
Click through to view Burn Stewart Distillers' Bunnahabhain Toiteach
Burn Stewart Distillers' Bunnahabhain Toiteach
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, Islay, 46.3% abv
Available - From yesterday (15 July)
Location - US, off-trade: Wine Xchange and Park Avenue Liquors, New York City; Wine Chateau, New Jersey; Julio's Liquors and Federal Wines & Spirits, Massachusetts; Cask, San Francisco; Brandy Library, New York City; Binnys, Chicago
Price - US$79.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Opici (Imported by International Beverage Company)
Burn Stewart Distillers has unveiled its latest single malt to hit the US market.
Bunnahabhain Toiteach is already available in the UK, France and Japan and was released in the US yesterday (15 July). Toiteach means 'smoky' in Gaelic, and represents the heavy peat flavour of the Islay malt.
The release aims to display the diversity of the distillery and recreate the kind of whisky produced there when it first opened in the 1880s, a spokesperson for importers International Beverage Company told just-drinks.
The Scotch is un-chillfiltered. Burn Stewart switched production of its Scotch portfolio to un-chillfiltered in 2010.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research