AUSTRALIA: Bundaberg launches rum pre-mix on-tap
UDV-owned rum brand, Bundaberg, is to roll out an on-tap dispenser for its Bundaberg Rum & Cola pre-mixed drink in pubs in Sydney and Melbourne. Tony Scanlan, chairman of Bundaberg Rum Distilling Company, reckons it will be the first spirit on-tap anywhere in the world. The company aims to sell two or three kegs of Bundaberg Rum & Cola Draught per week in each outlet
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat