AUSTRALIA: Bundaberg launches rum pre-mix on-tap
UDV-owned rum brand, Bundaberg, is to roll out an on-tap dispenser for its Bundaberg Rum & Cola pre-mixed drink in pubs in Sydney and Melbourne. Tony Scanlan, chairman of Bundaberg Rum Distilling Company, reckons it will be the first spirit on-tap anywhere in the world. The company aims to sell two or three kegs of Bundaberg Rum & Cola Draught per week in each outlet
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range