UK: Bulmer set to name new CEO
The beleaguered UK cider producer, HP Bulmer, is reported to be close to appointing Miles Templeman, formerly head of the Whitbread Beer Company, as its new chief executive officer. Reports suggest the company is the final stages of negotiations with Templeman.
A Bulmer spokesman said that an appointment, from a short-list of three candidates, is likely to be made before Christmas, but gave no further details.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago