UK: Bulmer set to name new CEO
The beleaguered UK cider producer, HP Bulmer, is reported to be close to appointing Miles Templeman, formerly head of the Whitbread Beer Company, as its new chief executive officer. Reports suggest the company is the final stages of negotiations with Templeman.
A Bulmer spokesman said that an appointment, from a short-list of three candidates, is likely to be made before Christmas, but gave no further details.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report