EU: Bulmer overturns ruling on "illegal bottle" size in ECJ
NATIONAL rules within the European Union that ban the sale of certain sizes of bottled alcoholic drinks are almost certainly illegal under EU law, the European Court of Justice has ruled. It heard a case brought by a Belgian company Cidrerie Ruwet SA against another Cidre Stassen SA, which was joined in proceedings by the British cider company HP Bulmer Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup