UK/SCANDINAVIA: Bulldog targets Scandinavia with Belvedere tie-up
Bulldog London Dry Gin is coming to Scandinavia
Bulldog has teamed with the Scandinavian arm of Belvedere to up the presence of its London Dry Gin in the region.
The company, which launched its namesake gin brand in 2007, confirmed earlier this week that Belvedere Scandinavia will take over distribution in Denmark from Valora Trade. At the same time, Belvedere will launch Bulldog London Dry in Finland. The gin should hit Sweden and Norway “soon”, a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks today (20 July).
“By partnering with Belvedere Scandinavia, we will be able to broaden our distribution throughout the rest of Scandinavia with an extremely strong partner,” the spokesperson said. “It was an opportunity we couldn't give up!”
Bulldog, which is positioned in the super-premium gin bracket, is also available in North America, Western Europe and parts of Asia.
Belvedere will have to wait until 8 March for a court verdict on its financial fate, but the French group's share price has continued to soar....
Belvedere's share price has rocketed in the past week, reflecting investors' renewed confidence in the Sobieski vodka maker's financial future on the eve of a crucial court hearing....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts