GLOBAL: Bulldog Gin Company signs Gruppo Campari distribution deal
Gruppo Campari will offer Bulldog its routes to market
New York-based Bulldog Gin Company is eyeing expansion after signing a global distribution deal for its Bulldog London Dry Gin with Gruppo Campari.
The deal, which start on 1 January 2014, includes distribution in the US and “certain other international markets”, Bulldog said today (14 November). A Bulldog spokesperson told just-drinks the agreement covers “everywhere Campari has a route to market”.
Bulldog founder and CEO Anshuman Vohra said: “This partnership fits well within our global expansion strategy and will help ensure that Bulldog continues to cement its rightful place in the global premium gin scene.”
Bulldog London Dry Gin launched in North America in 2007 and in Western Europe two years later. The gin, which is produced by under licence by G&J Greenall in Manchester, UK, is now available in around 26 countries.
Campari announced its year-to-date results today, which saw a fall in net profits, but a strong Q3.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020