USA: BulkMarkets.com Leads Bulk Wine Sector with Online Exchange
BulkMarkets.com ( www.BulkMarkets.com ), an online global market maker for agricultural commodities sold in bulk, announced the bulk wine industry's first online trades on its premier B2B exchange. Hundreds of thousands of liters of wine from multiple continents have been bought/sold on WorldWineTrade.com, the first online sales and procurement system directly connecting wine producers and packagers around the world. Membership applications have been streaming into WorldWineTrade.com (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport