USA: BulkMarkets.com Leads Bulk Wine Sector with Online Exchange
BulkMarkets.com ( www.BulkMarkets.com ), an online global market maker for agricultural commodities sold in bulk, announced the bulk wine industry's first online trades on its premier B2B exchange. Hundreds of thousands of liters of wine from multiple continents have been bought/sold on WorldWineTrade.com, the first online sales and procurement system directly connecting wine producers and packagers around the world. Membership applications have been streaming into WorldWineTrade.com (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites