Product Launch - US: Buffalo Trace Distillery's Single Oak Project Bourbon Round 12
Click through to view an image of the product
Buffalo Trace Distillery's Single Oak Project Bourbon Round 12
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Bourbon, variable abv
Available - From end of this month
Location - Available from “selected” US stores
Price - SRP of US$43.65 per 37.5cl bottle
Distribution - Buffalo Trace
Bourbon producer Buffalo Trace Distillery has unveiled the latest release in its experiment to “develop the next great Bourbon”.
The 12-bottle case, part of the company's Single Oak Project Bourbon, is the distillery's 12th round in the ongoing programme. The distillery expects to have 192 separate releases launched over 16 rounds by the end of 2015, each aged in slightly different circumstances.
The Single Oak Project was started in 1999.
In November, Buffalo Trace opened an “experimental” warehouse in a bid to discover the ideal conditions to produce its whiskey.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends