Product Launch - US: Buffalo Trace Distillery's Millennium Barrel Bourbon
Click through to view Buffalo Trace Distillery's Millennium Barrel bourbon
Buffalo Trace Distillery's Millennium Barrel Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whisky, US, Bourbon
Available - Now, limited-edition
Location - Only available to non-profit organisations to raise money for charity
Price - Not provided
The 174 bottles are only available to non-profit organisations wishing to raise funds for their charity. Applications will be taken online and recipients will be notified by email on 1 August.
The cut-off date for applications is 26 July.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future