USA: Budweiser Announces $5 Million 'Race for the Gold' Program
Budweiser drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kenny Bernstein are giving race fans five million new reasons to pull for them this summer during the "Budweiser Race for the Gold" promotion. Officials from Budweiser unveiled the program at a press conference today featuring both drivers. If Earnhardt Jr. wins the NASCAR Winston Cup goracing.com 500 at Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway on August 26, and Bernstein wins the NHRA U.S. Nationals Top Fuel event in Indianapolis on September 4, Budweiser will award $5 million to be shared among a consumer ($2.25 million), the United States Olympic Committee ($2.25 million) and the drivers ($250,000 each). In addition, the winning consumer receives at least two trips from Budweiser - to Sydney, Australia to cheer on the U.S. Olympic Team and to the goracing.com 500 in Bristol.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m