Product Launch - CZECH: Budejovicky Budvar's Budvar Dark Cherry
Click here to view Budejovicky Budvar's Budvar Dark Cherry
Budejovicky Budvar's Budvar Dark Cherry
Category - Beer, lager, cherry-flavour, 4.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Czech, on-trade, in restaurants nation-wide
Price - Recommended end user price of CZK25 (US$1.34) to CZK30 per 30cl serving. Supplied in 20-litre kegs
Distribution - Direct distribution from brewery outlets, and selected wholesalers in the country.
Budejovicky Budvar has launched a cherry lager in its domestic market. Budvar Dark Cherry will be available between now and the end of the year, and is based on the company's Dark Lager variant.
Around 13% of the beer is wild cherry juice, and the company hopes it will appeal to female consumers in Czech. Budejovicky Budvar has no plans to export the product.
Business Monitor International's Czech Republic Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regul...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Czech Republic beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insigh...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role