CZECH: Budejovicky Budvar releases Pardal Echt Pale for summer
Pardal Echt Pale will be available throughout the Summer in Czech
Budejovicky Budvar has launched a half-litre can extension of Pardál Echt Pale in its domestic market.
The Czech state-owned brewer said late last week that the Pardál variant will be available in the country through the Summer. The 0.5-litre can will launch in the off-trade, in “selected store chains and independent retails”, at a recommended price of CZK13.90 (US$0.69) per unit.
Budvar has seen its can sales perform well in Czech, since it invested CZK110m (US$5.8m) in February last year on upgrading its canning facilities at its brewery in the town of Budejovice.
Earlier this year, the company updated the packaging across its entire portfolio, while renaming its full range of beers.
Summary The Beer Market Insight Czech Republic report contains detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Czech beer market for 2013. Brand and packaging volume data is av...
Business Monitor International's Czech Republic Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regul...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller