US: Bud light to air low-carb advertising
Anheuser-Busch is to launch an ad campaign highlighting the fact Bud Light is low in carbohydrates.
"All light beers are low in carbs ... choose on taste," is the theme of four new Bud Light television ads that focus on the brand's taste.
"The new Bud Light ads separate fact from fiction when it comes to low-carbohydrates and light beers," said Bob Lachky, vice president, brand management, and director, global brand creative, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. "We want beer drinkers to know their favorite light beer can be consistent with a low-carbohydrate lifestyle, without compromising the taste."
The four new ads all feature Bud Light's new tagline, "Fresh. Smooth. Real. It's all here."
Bud Light also will debut a new ad in its award-winning radio campaign, "Real Men of Genius." The spot, called "Mr. Over-the-Top Carb Counter," is a spoof aimed at obsessive carb counters. DDB Worldwide Chicago created the new ad.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
Equity analyst Legg Mason has downgraded its rating of the US brewer Anheuser-Busch from "hold" to "sell" after the company issued a statement saying it expected sales below previous estimates....
The US brewer Anheuser-Busch Cos has reported first quarter 2005 domestic beer volumes below previous expectations....
Pernod Ricard is looking to acquire Allied Domecq....
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets