USA: Bucks County Coffee Company Re-Designs Website And Launches Expanded Online Store
Bucks County Coffee Co. announced today that it has launched a newly redesigned e-commerce site that marks the opening of the company's first store in cyberspace. The site is located at www.buckscountycoffee.com .First launched over a year ago, the site was originally designed to promote the Bucks County Coffee Co. brand image while providing basic information about company products and retail locations. During the last year, Bucks County Coffee Company saw a steady increase in purchases that came via their website. This growth required the company to enhance the site's features as well as the online coffee shopping experience. The move takes the retailer, with 36 locations in the mid-Atlantic region, into the national e-commerce arena. "You don't need to come to the Philadelphia area to get the best coffee available," said Rodger Owen, President and founder of Bucks County Coffee Co., "all you need to do is turn on your computer and point your browser to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014