USA: Bucks County Coffee Company Re-Designs Website And Launches Expanded Online Store
Bucks County Coffee Co. announced today that it has launched a newly redesigned e-commerce site that marks the opening of the company's first store in cyberspace. The site is located at www.buckscountycoffee.com .First launched over a year ago, the site was originally designed to promote the Bucks County Coffee Co. brand image while providing basic information about company products and retail locations. During the last year, Bucks County Coffee Company saw a steady increase in purchases that came via their website. This growth required the company to enhance the site's features as well as the online coffee shopping experience. The move takes the retailer, with 36 locations in the mid-Atlantic region, into the national e-commerce arena. "You don't need to come to the Philadelphia area to get the best coffee available," said Rodger Owen, President and founder of Bucks County Coffee Co., "all you need to do is turn on your computer and point your browser to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report