UK: Buckingham Vintners names account manager
Buckingham Vintners has appointed a new national account manager.
Andy Rawlinson, formerly with Western Wines and Southcorp, will replace Doug Brown, who has left the UK wine agency "to pursue other interests outside the wine trade", the company said today (21 August).
Rawlinson was previously national account manager at Western Wines, Prior to this, he was a national account manager and sector controller at Southcorp.
"We are thrilled to have recruited Andy and we believe he will be invaluable to us with his experience of working with some of the UK's major brands and key accounts," said Buckingham's MD Graham Sumeray. "Andy's appointment is part of Buckingham Vintners' ongoing development as a company focusing on innovation and delivering great service."
"I am very excited to have the opportunity to work for such an eclectic company as Buckingham Vintners," added Rawlinson. "I am looking forward to developing both new and well established brands."
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK