UK: Buckingham Vintners names account manager
Buckingham Vintners has appointed a new national account manager.
Andy Rawlinson, formerly with Western Wines and Southcorp, will replace Doug Brown, who has left the UK wine agency "to pursue other interests outside the wine trade", the company said today (21 August).
Rawlinson was previously national account manager at Western Wines, Prior to this, he was a national account manager and sector controller at Southcorp.
"We are thrilled to have recruited Andy and we believe he will be invaluable to us with his experience of working with some of the UK's major brands and key accounts," said Buckingham's MD Graham Sumeray. "Andy's appointment is part of Buckingham Vintners' ongoing development as a company focusing on innovation and delivering great service."
"I am very excited to have the opportunity to work for such an eclectic company as Buckingham Vintners," added Rawlinson. "I am looking forward to developing both new and well established brands."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts