DENMARK: Bryggerigruppen name new managing director
Bryggerigruppen, the Danish brewing group, has named Poul Moller, 48, as its new managing director. He will take up the position in the second quarter of 2002, succeeding Jorgen Worning who is to retire in May. In addition to Moller, the executive board at Bryggerigruppen will include technical director Povl Friis, marketing director, Leif Rasmussen, and finance director, Ulrik Sorensen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil