LITHUANIA: Bryggerigruppen boosts Kalnapilis stake
Bryggerigruppen acquired an 86.6% stake in Kalnapilis for $33 million from Baltic Beverage Holdings (BBH) last October and, under local legislation, had to offer to buy out minority shareholders.
Companies: Baltic Beverage Holdings
Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) has received another complaint about its planned Russian integration moves, according to press reports....
Baltic Beverages Holding AB is looking to expand its operations in Kazakhstan. The joint venture group, owned by Scottish & Newcastle and Carlsberg, is looking to double the output of its brewery in t...
Baltic Beverages Holdings (BBH) will not issue an improved offer to minority shareholders in its Baltika brewery, according to press reports....
A minority shareholder in Danish brewing group Carlsberg A/S has lodged a complaint about how the brewer represents its Russian joint venture in its accounts, calling on the company to set up an indep...
Minority shareholders in Voronezhsky brewery are looking to block the company's merger with Yarpivo, according to local reports....
The battle between Baltic Beverages Holding and its minority shareholders is escalating....
Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) has issued an open letter to the minority shareholders in its subsidiary companies in Russia....
Scottish & Newcastle said it has weathered a "challenging environment" to post a good performance in its first six months of trading this year....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"