US: Brunton Vineyards lines up NASCAR tie-up
Brunton Vineyards is about to get a slice of the NASCAR action in the US.
The California-based company, which last week confirmed it has been bought by communications group New Paradigm Strategic Communication, will sponsor the #87 NEMCO Motorsports car in this year's NASCAR Busch Series. Financial details of the sponsorship were not disclosed.
"We are very pleased to be involved with the NEMCO #87 team and champion driver Joe Nemechek," said Brunton's CEO Geno Brunton. "This is Brunton Vineyards' first NASCAR team sponsorship and its division 'Swig' will be the primary sponsor of the #87 NEMCO Motorsports Chevrolet."
Paradigm's purchase last week, which came in the form of a share swap deal, will see the name of the US-listed communications firm change to Brunton Vineyards Holdings.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research