US: Brunton Vineyards in California Speedway sponsorship
California wine producer Brunton Vineyards has entered a sponsorship deal with the California Speedway motor-racing venue.
The tie-up, announced yesterday (29 November), will see Brunton become the 'Official Wine' partner of California Speedway, which will mean its Brunton Vineyards and other wines will be the preferred wines sold and poured at the venue.
In addition to 300 calendar days of on-track activity, California Speedway hosts two NASCAR Sprint Cup race weekends every year, and an AMA Superbike event.
As a partner of the Speedway, the San Francisco-based company will have access to trackside billboards and other signage. It will also have a branded 'wine lounge' at the track, while Speedway visitors will be invited to become members of the company's wine club.
"Brunton Vineyards is proud to be part of America's fastest growing spectator sport and is dedicated to providing fans with the ultimate wine experience as they enjoy the excitement of racing," said CEO Geno Brunton.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team