Product Launch - GLOBAL: Bruichladdich’s Islay Barley Series Dunlossit
Click through to view Bruichladdich’s Islay Barley Series Dunlossit
Bruichladdich’s Islay Barley Series Dunlossit
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 50% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global, limited to off-trade, in whisky specialist retailers
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP38 (US$59) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, Blavod
Bruichladdich has launched the second release of its Islay Barley Series. Dunlossit is produced on Islay, with the barley also being sourced from the island.
Earlier this week, Bruichladdich confirmed that it has opened talks with Remy Cointreau about a possible acquisition.
The first whisky distillery on the Outer Hebridean island of Harris plans to start production in 2014 with the "super premium" Hearach single malt. ...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2012....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads