Product Launch - GLOBAL: Bruichladdich's 2010 Releases
Click again to see all four Bruichladdich launches
Bruichladdich's four new releases for 2010 - The Organic, Port Charlotte, DNA 1977 and Octomore
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malts, all 46% abv except Octomore at 59%
Available - All are available now, except DNA 1977, which will be released on 15 October
Location - Global, from whisky specialists
Price - Respectively, GBP35 (US$55), GBP35, unspecified and GBP80 per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In the UK, Blavod will handle the brands' distribution
The Organic is matured in new American oak casks. Port Charlotte is one of the smokiest Islay whiskies.
Two limited edition bottlings include 18,000 bottles of Octomore - the most heavily-peated whisky in the world – and 884 bottles of DNA 1977, a 32-year-old American oak cask bottling.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future