Product Launch - GLOBAL: Brown-Forman's Woodford Reserve Maple Wood Finish
Click again to see Brown-Forman's Woodford Reserve Maple Wood Finish
Brown-Forman's Woodford Reserve Maple Wood Finish
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, US, 47.2% abv
Available - From 1 November
Location - The US, UK, Belgium, France, Germany, New Zealand, Australia
Price - US$89.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman and its partners
Maple Wood Finish is the latest extension of Woodford Reserve's Master's Collection. It is the fifth in the series of bottlings, and is the industry’s first Bourbon to be finish-aged in barrels made from sugar maple wood.
Each bottle is hand-numbered with 1,676 cases to be made available.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
In its forthcoming review of alcohol advertising self-regulation, the Federal Trade Commission will look at digital and social media for the first time. Ben Cooper believes that, in spite of the indus...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review