Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Tuaca Cinnaster
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Tuaca Cinnaster
Brown-Forman's Tuaca Cinnaster
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, in Colorado, Kansas, Maryland and Texas
Price - SRP of US$23.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Tuaca Cinnaster is the first line extension for Brown-Forman's Tuaca brand. It is “a combination of Italian brandies, vanilla and citrus” with a cinnamon flavour added.
Brown-Forman took control of Tuaca in 2003 when it paid US$65.3m to acquire the remaining 55% that it did not already own in Italian liquor producer Distillerie Tuoni & Canepa.
TUACA Liqueur announces the launch of TUACA CINNASTER, a combination of Italian brandies, vanilla and citrus with a bold kick of cinnamon flavor. It marks the first line extension in the history of the brand.
TUACA is a striking blend of vanilla and Mediterranean citrus essences combined with Italian brandies. It is based on a recipe created more than 500 years ago during the Italian Renaissance for Lorenzo de Medici and rediscovered in 1938 by two adventurers who gave it its name. This spirit of adventure continues with the next flavor of TUACA, CINNASTER.
“Cinnaster continues the enduring legacy of Tuaca by embodying a spirit of unique discovery and extraordinary adventure,” said Tracey Johnson, Tuaca Brand Manager. “With Cinnaster, the daring taste of cinnamon spice meets an exceptionally smooth vanilla citrus finish which we feel will recruit new consumers into the Tuaca franchise who have longed for a bold cinnamon flavor in their cocktail.”
Tuaca Cinnaster is set to hit shelves in mid-October 2012. It will initially be available in four U.S. markets; Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, and Texas. Each bottle will be presented at 70 proof with a suggested retail price of $23.99 for a 750ml bottle.
Original source: Company Release
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- A-B InBev in China - just the Facts
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Vodka Market 2015-2019