Product Launch - S AFRICA: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Category - Spirits, liqueur, RTD, 5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - South Africa, selected on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of ZAR14.95 (US$1.50) per 27.5cl bottle
Distribution – Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has lined up an RTD extension for its Southern Comfort portfolio.
Southern Comfort Lime & Soda comes with a twist-off cap and is targeted at the outdoor drinking market, Brown-Forman said. It is available in four-packs and 24-bottle cases.
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads