Product Launch - S AFRICA: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Category - Spirits, liqueur, RTD, 5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - South Africa, selected on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of ZAR14.95 (US$1.50) per 27.5cl bottle
Distribution – Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has lined up an RTD extension for its Southern Comfort portfolio.
Southern Comfort Lime & Soda comes with a twist-off cap and is targeted at the outdoor drinking market, Brown-Forman said. It is available in four-packs and 24-bottle cases.
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research