Product Launch - S AFRICA: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Category - Spirits, liqueur, RTD, 5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - South Africa, selected on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of ZAR14.95 (US$1.50) per 27.5cl bottle
Distribution – Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has lined up an RTD extension for its Southern Comfort portfolio.
Southern Comfort Lime & Soda comes with a twist-off cap and is targeted at the outdoor drinking market, Brown-Forman said. It is available in four-packs and 24-bottle cases.
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit