Product Launch - S AFRICA: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Category - Spirits, liqueur, RTD, 5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - South Africa, selected on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of ZAR14.95 (US$1.50) per 27.5cl bottle
Distribution – Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has lined up an RTD extension for its Southern Comfort portfolio.
Southern Comfort Lime & Soda comes with a twist-off cap and is targeted at the outdoor drinking market, Brown-Forman said. It is available in four-packs and 24-bottle cases.
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Brown-Forman Corporation (BF.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory