Product Launch - S AFRICA: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime & Soda
Category - Spirits, liqueur, RTD, 5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - South Africa, selected on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of ZAR14.95 (US$1.50) per 27.5cl bottle
Distribution – Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has lined up an RTD extension for its Southern Comfort portfolio.
Southern Comfort Lime & Soda comes with a twist-off cap and is targeted at the outdoor drinking market, Brown-Forman said. It is available in four-packs and 24-bottle cases.
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future