Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime, Lemonade
Southern Comfort Lemonade
Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime, Lemonade
Category - Spirits, ready-to-serve cocktail, 27.5% abv
Available - Now
Location - US
Price - US$20.99 per one-litre for Southern Comfort Lime, $13.99 per 750ml for Southern Comfort Lemonade
Southern Comfort Lime has been developed primarily for the on-premise in the US, but will also be available in the off-trade, in 750ml and one-litre sizes.
Southern Comfort Lemonade will be offered in 750ml and 1.75-litre sizes.
Last Month, Brown-Forman announced that it will update the packaging for the original Southern Comfort brand, focusing the spirit brand on its New Orleans heritage.
Brown-Forman has lined up a television advertising push in the US for the lime-flavoured RTD variant of its Southern Comfort brand....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends