Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime, Lemonade
Southern Comfort Lemonade
Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime, Lemonade
Category - Spirits, ready-to-serve cocktail, 27.5% abv
Available - Now
Location - US
Price - US$20.99 per one-litre for Southern Comfort Lime, $13.99 per 750ml for Southern Comfort Lemonade
Southern Comfort Lime has been developed primarily for the on-premise in the US, but will also be available in the off-trade, in 750ml and one-litre sizes.
Southern Comfort Lemonade will be offered in 750ml and 1.75-litre sizes.
Last Month, Brown-Forman announced that it will update the packaging for the original Southern Comfort brand, focusing the spirit brand on its New Orleans heritage.
Brown-Forman has lined up a television advertising push in the US for the lime-flavoured RTD variant of its Southern Comfort brand....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends