Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Category - Spirits, liqueur, whiskey-based, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has partnered with McIlhenny Company, the producer of Tabasco brand pepper sauce, with Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper. The Southrn Comfort variant is a “fusion” of Southern Comfort and Tabasco.
The launch will be backed by an advertising campaign consisting of a ten-week national television buy in the fall which includes commercials, integrations and custom features on ESPN, TBS, TNT, Comedy Central and Discovery. The push will carry the tagline 'Sometimes a Burning Sensation is Good News'.
A global roll-out of the variant is planned in the near-future.
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Koval from the Starwood Hotels group to become its director of investor relations....
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division....
US whiskey producers should begin to benefit from their country's free trade agreement with South Korea within a month....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends