Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Category - Spirits, liqueur, whiskey-based, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has partnered with McIlhenny Company, the producer of Tabasco brand pepper sauce, with Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper. The Southrn Comfort variant is a “fusion” of Southern Comfort and Tabasco.
The launch will be backed by an advertising campaign consisting of a ten-week national television buy in the fall which includes commercials, integrations and custom features on ESPN, TBS, TNT, Comedy Central and Discovery. The push will carry the tagline 'Sometimes a Burning Sensation is Good News'.
A global roll-out of the variant is planned in the near-future.
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Koval from the Starwood Hotels group to become its director of investor relations....
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division....
US whiskey producers should begin to benefit from their country's free trade agreement with South Korea within a month....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites