Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Category - Spirits, liqueur, whiskey-based, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has partnered with McIlhenny Company, the producer of Tabasco brand pepper sauce, with Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper. The Southrn Comfort variant is a “fusion” of Southern Comfort and Tabasco.
The launch will be backed by an advertising campaign consisting of a ten-week national television buy in the fall which includes commercials, integrations and custom features on ESPN, TBS, TNT, Comedy Central and Discovery. The push will carry the tagline 'Sometimes a Burning Sensation is Good News'.
A global roll-out of the variant is planned in the near-future.
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Koval from the Starwood Hotels group to become its director of investor relations....
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division....
US whiskey producers should begin to benefit from their country's free trade agreement with South Korea within a month....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015