Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper
Category - Spirits, liqueur, whiskey-based, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has partnered with McIlhenny Company, the producer of Tabasco brand pepper sauce, with Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper. The Southrn Comfort variant is a “fusion” of Southern Comfort and Tabasco.
The launch will be backed by an advertising campaign consisting of a ten-week national television buy in the fall which includes commercials, integrations and custom features on ESPN, TBS, TNT, Comedy Central and Discovery. The push will carry the tagline 'Sometimes a Burning Sensation is Good News'.
A global roll-out of the variant is planned in the near-future.
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Koval from the Starwood Hotels group to become its director of investor relations....
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division....
US whiskey producers should begin to benefit from their country's free trade agreement with South Korea within a month....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory