Product Launch - UK: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort & Cola
Click through to see Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort & Cola
Category - Spirits, liqueur RTD, cola-flavoured
Available - From the middle of March
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP1.99 (US$3.20) per 33cl can
Distribution - Bacardi Brown-Forman
Southern Comfort first entered the pre-mix spirit sub-category in the UK with Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime in May 2009.
The new variant will target young, male consumers. A 33cl can has been selected ahead of 25cl - the volume of the Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime can - in response to consumer research and to best appeal to young male adults, Brown-Forman said.
The launch will be supported by a marketing campaign that includes promotional activity, PR and digital outreach.
Fetzer Vineyards has appointed Bruce Losee as director of transportation, travel retail and the Caribbean....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review