Product Launch - UK: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort & Cola
Click through to see Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort & Cola
Category - Spirits, liqueur RTD, cola-flavoured
Available - From the middle of March
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP1.99 (US$3.20) per 33cl can
Distribution - Bacardi Brown-Forman
Southern Comfort first entered the pre-mix spirit sub-category in the UK with Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime in May 2009.
The new variant will target young, male consumers. A 33cl can has been selected ahead of 25cl - the volume of the Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime can - in response to consumer research and to best appeal to young male adults, Brown-Forman said.
The launch will be supported by a marketing campaign that includes promotional activity, PR and digital outreach.
Fetzer Vineyards has appointed Bruce Losee as director of transportation, travel retail and the Caribbean....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends