Product Launch - UK: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Bold Black Cherry
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Bold Black Cherry
Category - Spirits, liqueur, whiskey-based, flavoured, 35% abv
Available – From next month
Location - UK, on-trade
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands
Southern Comfort Bold Black Cherry comprises Southern Comfort infused with natural cherry flavours. The new variant is targeted at legal drinking age to 24-year-olds.
Bacardi Brown-Forman, the UK joint-venture sales, marketing and distribution unit, will back the launch next month with on-trade visibility kits that consist of bar runners, posters and LED bottle displays. A marketing campaign will also run, incorporating PR and digital activity, as well as out-of-home advertising.
The division has secured listings with Matthew Clark, Waverley TBS, Glendola Leisure, G1 and TCG.
We tend not to write obituaries, nor pass comment on people passing away here on just-drinks. That's not on principle, I hasten to add: It's more because of time constraints than anything else....
How do you define a truly international brand? And does it matter. Can it be decided purely on volumes? Patience Gould digs out her atlas as she ponders the issue...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future