Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Brown-Forman's Finlandia Platinum
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Finlandia Platinum
Category - Spirits, vodka, Finland
Available - From late last month
Location - Travel Retail/Duty Free
Price - SRP not specified, as it “will vary by geographic location”
Distribution - Brown-Forman Travel Retail
Finlandia Platinum is produced with spring water and six-row barley in Finland.
The super-premium variant was unveiled at the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes last month. It marks the brand's entry into the 'luxury' category in Travel Retail/Duty Free.
Reed's has secured distribution for its soft drinks brands in the western Michigan region....
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Koval from the Starwood Hotels group to become its director of investor relations....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push