Product Launch - UK: Brown-Forman's Finlandia Blackcurrant
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Finlandia Blackcurrant
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this week
Location - UK, on- and off-trade
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands
Brown-Forman has launched the latest flavoured variant to its Finlandia vodka portfolio in the UK. Finlandia Blackcurrant will be packaged in the ‘melting ice’ bottle design that was launched last year.
Distribution will be handled by Brown-Forman's UK sales, marketing and distribution JV with Bacardi.
The variant joins the range of Finlandia Flavours, which also includes cranberry, lime, mango and grapefruit.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research